10 past jobs that are no longer practiced.
The world is constantly changing, and sometimes this change may be beneficial. We are talking here about evolution, which is a natural process to the human world and that can be perceived positively or negatively, depending on the person. However, it is certain that our lives have changed a lot, not being as it was during our grandparents or great grandparents. With this natural change, these 10 jobs have also passed and are not being practiced anymore. What do you think of them?
1. Man for bowls
2. The person who gives awakening
3. Ice cutter
4. Man listening for enemy planes
5. Rat hunter
7. Raftsman - The carrying logs, before the advent of trucks.
8. Operator at the switchboard
9. " Thief"
of cadavers - Although it sounds strange, they worked for laboratories and for
10. The person who made people cheerful in institutions